- Dragons breath fire and swing their tails. Don’t stand near them if you are not a tank!
- Don’t stand in the fire! Or ice. Or lightning. AoE in general.
- DPSing too early will pull aggro and get your group killed!
- Sometimes you have to crowd control!
- Have enough consumables for the dungeon you are heading to!
- Rep grinds are necessary for certain elements of the game. Get ‘em done!
- Can’t find something? Read your quest log/journal.
- Need gold? Loot everything! Some vendor somewhere wants to buy it.
- Make sure you pick up all the quests in the area before you head out.
But always remember . . . .Â someone is going to die in a fire.
Feel free to add your own if you have found a universal truth from WoW that has carried over to other games.