Beta/3.0.2 – Patch Changes coming in . . .

I have not confirmed any of these personally but they are coming in from the beta boards. I will confirm as many as I can once I get in-game. These are supposedly coming from MMO-Champion but since they data-mined the wrong Wingclip last time, we shall tread carefully.

Beast Mastery
Skills

* Aspect of the Viper mana regeneration buffed. Each ranged attack regenerates a percentage of maximum mana equal to twice your base ranged weapon speed. (Previously only regened your base ranged weapon speed)


Marksmanship
Skills

* Steady Shot mana cost increased from 4% of base mana to 5%, damage reduced. (Check Skill List for Details)
* Kill Shot no longer knocks you down. Damage Increased to 205% weapon damage plus [ 40% of RAP + 820 ] (Old – 200% weapon damage plus [ 30% of RAP + 400 ]). Can only be used on targets under 20% health. (Check Skill List for Details)
* Kill Shot (Rank 2) 205% weapon damage plus [ 40% of RAP + 1000 ] and (Rank 3) 205% weapon damage plus [ 40% of RAP + 1200 ] have been added to the game.
* Tranquiliziing Shot attempts to remove 1 Enrage and 1 Magic effect from an enemy target. (Previously removed 1 frenzy effect as well)

Talents
* Wild Quiver (Tier 9) now gives you a 4/7/10% chance to shoot an additional shot when doing damage with your auto shot, dealing 50% Nature damage. Wild Quiver consumes no ammo. (Previously 60% nature damage)
* Master Marksman (Tier 8 ) changed to increase your critical strike chance by 1/2/3/4/5%, and increases your total ranged haste by 1/2/3/4/5%. (Previously increased ranged AP by 2/4/6/8/10%)
* Combat Experience (Tier 6) Increases your total Agility and Intellect by 2/4%. (Previously 3/6%)
* Mortal Shots (Tier 2) now only affects ranged abilities.


Survival
Skills

* Misdirection cooldown reduced to 30 sec. (Previously 2 mins)
* Freezing Trap now has a chance to break on damage. (Previously broke 100% of the time on damage)
* *New Skill* Freezing Arrow (Level 80) – Fire a freezing arrow that places a Freezing Trap at the target location, freezing the first enemy that approaches, preventing all action for up to 20 sec. Any damage caused will break the ice. Trap will exist for . Only one trap can be active at a time. (3% of base mana, 40 yd range, Instant cast, 30 sec cooldown)

Talents
* Explosive shot (Tier 11) damage reduced. (Check Skill List for Details)
* Hunting Party (Tier 10) mana regen reduced to 0.25% of max mana. (Previously 0.5%)
* Sniper Training now increases the critical strike chance of your Kill Shot ability by 15%. (Old – No health requirement)
* Surefooted (Tier 4) reduces movement impairing effect durations by 10/20/30% (Previously 16/25/50%)
* Lock and Load (Tier 4) now affects your next 2 Arcane or Explosive shots. (Previously 1)
* Trap Mastery is now implemented.
* Survival Instincts (Tier 2) changed to – Reduces all damage taken by 2/4% and increases the critical strike chance of your Arcane Shot, Steady Shot, and Explosive Shot by 2/4%. (Previously reduced all damage taken by 2/4% and increased ap by 2/4%)

Hmmm.

About Drotara

Drotara (or BehemothDan) considers himself a geek on many levels. A web developer and programmer by trade, he has no shortage of geeky hobbies. When not fulfilling husband and daddy duties, he enjoys WoW, the WoW TCG, Magic: The Gathering, and great board games with friends and family.