Wow. I *thought* we had a nice open dialogue. Changes were being made. Playing a Hunter was a lot of fun. We weren’t mashing macros, but using our abilities and interacting with our class. We had a lot of fun talents and NO ONE called us overpowered in any aspect of the game. I thought.
* Most Pet Skills – All ranks had a slight damage increase.
* Froststorm Breath – All ranks now slow for 5 seconds.
* Glyph of Aimed Shot – Now only reduces the cooldown by .5 seconds instead of 1
* Lock and Load – Now only affects your next shot, not the next 3.
* T.N.T. – Chance to stun only on when trap lands, and now increase the critical strike chance of your Explosive Shot and Explosive Trap by 3/6/9%, down from 5/10/15%
* Kill Shot – Now deals 200% weapon damage plus [RAP * 0.3 + 400.0] instead of weapon damage plus [RAP * 0.15 + 2500.0].
* Hunting Party – Effect now listed as lasting for 15 seconds.
* Master’s Call – Can no longer be cast while stunned.
* Aspect Mastery – Aspect of the Monkey – Reduces the damage done to you while active by 5%, down from 10%. Aspect of the Hawk – Increases the attack power bonus by 30%, down from 50%.
*Cobra Strikes – 2 special crits (was 3)
*Invigoration – 50/100% chance for 1% mana (was 1/2% mana)
Wingclip might be safe.
gg sir. gg