learned a few things when I was in school. Like pressing B -> 4 -> 1 would buy my M4A1 Rifle in Counterstrike in 1.3. And to never stand too close to the guy with the Flashbang since 90% of the people couldn’t throw it.
I learned other things too. One was to evaluate and assess your audience for any project you do. So I figure I would put together a simple survey. If you happen to read this and feel so inclined if you send me an e-mail to email@example.com with the following questions and your answers with the subject line “QQ Survey” (no quote) I would appreciate it. Once again, don’t feel obligated, I just want to get a sense of what people like or don’t like and what I can do better to make your visit more enjoyable.
Any thing you send me will be kept confidential. The data I gather will be used solely for the purpose of making the blog better for you, the reader.
- How many days a week do you read QQ?
- Approximately how long have you been reading QQ?
- Do you primarily read it on the website or through an RSS Reader (Example: Google Reader)
- If you primarily read QQ through a RSS Reader, which one?
- Was there a particular piece of content you were referring them to?
Thanks for the continued support!