Let’s see . . .
- Internal cooldown on Hunting Party removed. Yay!
- Lock and Load looks really nice.
- Separation Anxiety is a very cool
- Aspect Mastery now 1 point talent, replacing Master’s Call, definitely worth the investment.
- Spirit Bond increases healing received
- Animal Handler reduces Master’s Call cooldown
- Chimera Shot revamped
- Looks like the Kill Command change will be permanent based off of Focus Fire’s new description
- Noxious Stings has an interesting effect with Wyvern Sting.
- Survival Tactics, the revamped Improved Feign Death hints at a new Disengage as reducing its cooldown to 1 second in its current form seems pointless.
- Rapid Recuperation has an awesome addition to it, making it almost like your own Innervate, encouraging you to blow your cooldowns to pump out as much damage as possible.
- Trueshot Aura, while still a flat amount, will affect the whole raid.
- Trap Mastery is being redone, but not yet implemented. Curiosity . . .
- T.N.T seems to group together very nicely with Entrapment for PvP purposes.
- Survival Instincts is moved much farther down tree.
Holy crap, update again!
Disengage – This is being changed in a future build. What it will do is cause the Hunter to jump back instantly 10-15ish yards to gain distance. 30 second cooldown.
Aspect of the Cheetah – The daze is there so Hunter’s can’t infinitely “kite” monsters or players. Sprints and movement speed bonuses is something we are very weary of giving the Hunter class.